Tomorrow is December 1st. Tomorrow begins Secret Santa 2011: 24 Happier Employees
- From December 1st to December 24th each day I will select one person to receive a free printed copy of my book Diary of the Happiest Employee on Earth: 52 Provoking Thoughts for Creating a Great Workplace
- The person who receives the book will be based on nominations I receive from you! My committee of three (me and two dogs) will choose the winner (while roasting chestnuts on an open fire) based on who we think needs the most help.
- Nominations must be recceived the day before. So nominations I receive today will only be good for a book being sent tomorrow. You are encouraged to nominate daily. When you submit a nomination give me a good reason. Nominate a friend, coworker; maybe even your CEO?
- You can include the snail mailing address in your nomination or I can email you if your entry is chosen to get the recipient’s information; whichever you are more comfortable with. I will not sell names or use this information for corporate espionage.
- The book will include a note from me that someone nominated the recipient as someone who needed some cheering up, a boost in morale and/or a WBD (weapon of boss destruction). I will not share your Secret Identity; even if the Joker and Riddler are plotting my doom. It will be up to you if you decide to tell that person you were their Secret Santa.
That’s it. So let the nominating begin.
P.S. No nominating yourself! This is about Tis the Season to be giving – except it ain’t costing you anything this time!
Start nominating people by visiting my contact page by clicking here