Stop calling them Employees, Personnel, Talent or whatever other latest buzzword train you jumped on.
Start thinking of them as a Sales and Marketing Force to be Reckoned With!
Forget Morale. That was so 10 minutes ago.
Start thinking Employee Happiness = Productivity & Profits
Stop thinking lower sales means reduce staffing.
Start thinking Happy Engaged Employee = Highly Engaged Customer = Higher Sales
More and more studies, from the Harvard Business Review (recently), industry pioneers, government agencies and workplace consultants are revealing the same thing……Employee happiness impacts your bottom line!
Now is the time to invest in your business by investing in your employees!
And this is the formula to help you meet the task:
- R: It’s time to Recharge, Reignite and Reinvent your business with a Recess. The definition of Recess is a break from the norm. Let’s take a “Recess” from the way you currently think and operate. Let’s take a recess from employee unhappiness, declining employee engagement and battered productivity. Let’s introduce learning opportunities to get your team/group/employees excited/reinvigorated about their jobs and thinking creativity, originality and productivity. Let’s challenge the status quo to create something much better.
- EE: An Engaged Employee is happy and proud to be a part of your business and always looking for opportunities to create a better customer experience. Of course happiness and engagement occur when you allow people to bring their true selves to work and let their true selves show up in their interactions with employees and customers.
- CE: Customer is Engaged; happy and talking about your organization because your employees have gone above and beyond; your customer experience is memorable. That customer is proud to do more business with you, shares their experience with others and becomes part of your sales and marketing department.
- $$: Do I really need to tell you what this represents?
Let me show you how to implement R+EE+CE=$$ and improve your bottom line!
5 consecutive days; 2-3 hours per day to revive the workplace; to create a memorable customer experience by focusing on the employee experience.
- Let’s identify the talents of your employees that are not being utilized
- Let’s see how their likes/hobbies/quirks can actually be introduced into your business model with the intended result being a memorable customer experience
- Let’s implement innovative, creative and fun ways for employees to stay in touch and interact with customers; touch points that have proven success
- Let’s limit the group size so that every person gets the full benefit of the program
- Let’s select people who will be able to mentor fellow employees to implement what was learned
- Let’s put the learning to work immediately versus what is typically done after a sales and/or customer service session – put it in the pile of things to do.
- And let’s follow up within 24 hours to talk about results and how to improve the employee and customer experience
- This program is perfect for any organization whose employees interact with customers on a regular basis
“A great idea is absolutely worthless until you take action and do something” – Rich DiGirolamo
R+EE+CE=$$ is about taking action immediately
This is 10 – 15 hours of employee engagement, employee morale, customer engagement and customer service training at an investment cost that will be returned over and over – at a price that says “we can’t afford not to do this!” But you’ll have to contact me to find out if this is for you and discuss if you’re ready to change the face of your employees and customers. I’m looking to work with the serious; organizations who are ready to go way out of their comfort zones while having fun.
So if you’re ready to see how employee happiness = profits click here to get started.