- Take two slices of your favorite bread
- Spray both sides of the bread with olive oil spray
- Place one slice of cheese on top of one of the slices of bread
- Next, place slices of fresh mango on that slice of cheese
- Top the mango with another slice of cheese and the remaining slice of bread
- Cook in a George Forman Grill, frying pan or oven
So why am I giving you a recipe?…………………….
Everyone’s talking creativity in the workplace; but here is the catch, creativity happens everywhere and some would say that you’re either a creative person or you’re not. I believe that opportunities to be creative are abundant if we look for them. Practicing and training yourself to be creative is not as difficult as one might think. Why not start in the kitchen?
Rich’s new book, The Only Self-Help Book You’ll Ever Need, is flying off the shelves. Amazon is already sold out. But don’t worry, Rich has plenty. Get yours today