Well it’s not exactly a bedtime story. And it certainly won’t bore you or make you sleepy!
But it will be lots of fun.
Introducing Story Hour with Rich!
Here’s how it works:
- Your organization purchases a minimum of 150 copies of Diary of the Happiest Employee on Earth.
- You supply the books. Rich supplies the punch and cookies for your entire group.
- Rich spends one hour with your group reading, playing, and discussing entries from Diary of the Happiest Employee on Earth and how to implement them into your workplace to create a special environment.
- It’s fun.
- It’s much less expensive than hiring a trainer/consultant for a full day of training.
- Everyone walks away with a blueprint and a plan to create a better workplace.
- No kernels of popcorn were killed in a microwave.
Disclaimer: Yes there are some
- Rich does these types of programs while on the road so choosing a date will be based on Rich’s travel schedule; not yours. Although if you have a specific date in mind, and a small travel budget, and Rich has the date available I am sure we can figure something out.
- Organizations within 3 hours (driving) of Hartford can choose almost any date; provided Rich has it available.
So, interested? Get in touch right now!